Our objective when first approaching this project was to leave no stone unturned, and to ensure that every detail, from safety, feature and function, to style, comfort and luxury…every aspect of this endeavor had to be just right.
The fact is, you can find other solutions for “survival living”. Though none of the options today offer the peace of mind that comes with our state-of-the-art technologies, combined with the comfort and luxury that is offered through our Survival Condo ownership opportunity. Nothing even comes close.
Shared Facility Features
- Elevator & Stairwell Access throughout the facility.
- Over 20,000 square foot of floor space in the monolithic dome.
- Redundant electric sources.
- Redundant water supply with minimum of 75,000 gallon reserve tanks.
- Redundant air filtration including Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) filtration.
- Organic hydroponic and aquaculture food production.
- General Store.
- Indoor Pool & Spa, and a complete workout facility.
- Custom theater.
- Custom Bar & Lounge.
- Library & Classroom.
- Command & Control Center.
- Medical First Aid Center.
- Communication Center complete with on-site Internet subset access.
- Digital weather station.
Luxury Condo Features
- Full-Floor layout is approximately 1,820 square feet of living space.
- Half-Floor layout is approximately 900 square feet of living space.
- Maximum occupancy for full & half floor layouts are 10 and 5 respectively.
- Full kitchens with High-end stainless appliances.
- Full Spectrum LED lighting throughout.
- Kohler fixtures throughout.
- 50-inch LED TV and home automation system with remote off-site access.
- Biometric Keyless access.
- Each unit is fully furnished and profesionally decorated.
- Each unit comes with a five-year food reserve per person.
- Washer and dryer in each unit.
The Kitchens in each condo unit will feature high-end stainless steel appliances.
The Bathrooms will feature Kohler bath fixtures and jetted Jacuzzi tub in each master bath.
Facts About the Project
- Only 72 Atlas “F” Missile Silos were built by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- These were the most “hardened” structures built and were designed to survive a direct nuclear strike.
- The upper section of the silo has epoxy-hardened concrete walls that are 9 feet thick.
- The dome structure that will cover the silo cap can withstand winds in excess of 500 MPH.
- The completed facility will have more than 54,000 square feet of protected space.
- The facility is designed to sustain 70 people for more than five years.
- The overall design finishings are “Ultra Modern” and the facility uses leading edge technologies.
Pool Level Amenities
There is a full-sized pool featuring a massive wall mural and curved ceiling to enhance the feeling of space and height.
Monolithic Dome Amenty
The Missile Silo is capped by a monolithic dome. This dome is capable of withstanding winds in excess of 500 MPH, well beyond the winds of the most powerful F-5 Tornodos which produce winds up to 300 MPH.